Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Riding in Cars with Boys 2

Yesterday, while dad was watching the boys, Dominik found a brown marker and drew all over Elijah.  Elijah had spots from his hair to his toes, including his clothes!  When I questioned the boys about what happened, Dominik said he made Elijah into a puppy.  This morning when I got the boys up I put Elijah in the shower and washed off the spots the best I could.  When Dominik saw Elijah he said "Mom, his spots are disappearing! Elijah is turning back into a kid!"

Here is one from a few weeks ago:

Dominik: "Mom, Jesus made everything, he made the trees, and the cars and the sky!  He made me!  He put my head on and put my bones in!"
Mom:  "Yes he did and he did a good job!"
Dominik: "But Santa, he just brings presents."

No comments:

Post a Comment