Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Riding in Cars with Boys 1

I've had the best form of entertainment lately, listening to the silly things my kids say.   Most of the time our best conversations are in the car.  I'd thought I would start to share the fun with everyone.

Today Dominik put Mickey Mouse stickers on his knee's and elbows came running in the kitchen and said "Mommy I'm like a princess!"  I said, "you what??"  "I'm a princess superman."  He then continued to run around the house asking everyone "What's your problem?" so he could save you.  After about 30 minutes or so he came back to the stickers and covered his body in them, came back into the kitchen and said "Mommy, I'm a car!" once again I said "What?" As he put his final goofy sticker on his forehead he said "See Mom, I'm a car just like Lightning McQueen!"   How did I not see it??

No comments:

Post a Comment